Burns Night Supper – 26 January 2019
Saturday 26th January, 2019
One reason the Scots celebrate Burns Night is because they don’t like to miss the opportunity for a good party. At The Lawn, we share the same philosophy!
Burns Night is a chance to get together and make merry, enjoy good company, good food and the pleasure of the spoken word of the immortal Bard. Enjoy:
- Arriving to the skirl of bagpipes
- Champagne and/or Malt Whisky reception drinks
- Traditional Scottish menu
- The entrance and Addressing of The Haggis accompanied by bagpipes
- A brief recitation of a selection of some of “Rabbie’s” best known works
- An extra large selection of malt whiskies available at the well-stocked bar
We will ensure you enjoy a Burns Night to remember.
£62.50 per person
Menu to follow.